- I've Loved Enough to Know lyrics
- That's How You Know It's Love lyrics
- Love Ain't Worth Making lyrics
- To the Other Side lyrics
- Did I Shave My Legs for This? lyrics
- The Story of My Life lyrics
- Absence of the Heart lyrics
- Angels Working Overtime lyrics
- Everything's Gonna Be Alright lyrics
- One Day at a Time lyrics
Deana Kay Carter (born January 4, 1966 in Nashville, Tennessee, USA) is an American singer-songwriter who records country music. She is the daughter of Fred Carter, Jr. She is known for performing barefoot, saying that it helps her relax enough to sing.
Award-winning singer/songwriter/performer Deana Carter unveils The Chain, her fifth studio record October 9th on Vanguard Records. Each of the 12 songs on The Chain has a special importance to Deana, who personally chose material that had a great impact on her early life.
The Chain 2007
The Story of My Life 2005
I'm Just a Girl 2003
- 1. I've Loved Enough to Know lyrics 2. We Danced Anyway lyrics 3. Count Me In lyrics 4. If This Is Love lyrics 5. Love Ain't Worth Making lyrics 6. Before We Ever Heard Goodbye lyrics 7. How Do I Get There lyrics 8. Strawberry Wine lyrics 9. That's How You Know It's Love lyrics 10. Did I Shave My Legs for This? lyrics ...
- 1. Angel Without a Prayer lyrics 2. Rita Valentine lyrics 3. I've Loved Enough to Know lyrics 4. I Can't Shake You lyrics 5. Are You Coming Home Today lyrics 6. Did I Shave My Legs for This lyrics 7. Turn Those Wheels Around lyrics 8. Graffiti Bridge lyrics 9. Before We Ever Heard Goodbye lyrics 10. We Share a Wall lyrics ...